As a Video Producer and Editor, you will be responsible for using your video production and post-production editorial experience to design engaging videos for knowledge based content and video tutorials. The Video Producer and Editor will be focused on video production and video camera work with a strong emphasis on video editing. Videos will focus primarily on educational videos, but will include marketing and advertising. Small clips will need to be created in addition to full videos for social media.
Candidates will be asked to submit a demo reel of previous motion design work and an online portfolio that demonstrates production, video, motion design, and post-production skills. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering compelling content with strong videography, editing, sound and post production skills.
- Edit video and audio to ensure quality standards and compliance with the intended message to target audiences.
- Conceptualize and creates titles, special effects, motion graphics and animation.
- Upload video content on social media and websites.
- Maintain video archiving in accordance with established guidelines and applicable record retention requirements.
- Ensure quality control of all video assets, maintaining proper legal marks, and branding.
- Manage video archives including internal and external videos.
- 4+ years of editing experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of color correction/grading and audio mixing.
- Proven experience of video production and proficient knowledge and use of cameras, filming, lighting, and sound techniques.
- Strong storytelling capabilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team-oriented individual who can collaborate well with others.
Please provide work samples, original work only. Salary is dependent on experience and ability.